U.S. Federal Government
Kieri Solutions has been providing IT services to the Federal Government since early 2018. Prior to starting Kieri Solutions, the owner (Amira Armond) spent her career supporting U.S. Navy and DISA IT systems CONUS, OCONUS, and underway.
As a Women Owned Small Business, we can contribute toward set-aside goals while providing real IT engineering value. We are registered with DUNS, SAM, and the Small Business Association and are eligible to subcontract or team on federal projects.
For Federal Government, we specialize in cyber security compliance with RMF and NIST 800-53, disaster recovery planning, network hardening, and migrations of enterprise systems such as Netapp, VMware, and Microsoft Servers.
- D307 – Automated Information Systems Design and Integration Services
- D310 – IT Backup and Security Services
- D316 – IT Network Management Services
- D399 – Other Information Technology Services, Not Elsewhere Classified
- R406 – Policy Review/Development Services
- R408 – Program Management/Support Services
Kieri Solutions is headquartered in Montgomery County, Maryland and holds state-level certifications for the following NAICS codes:
NAICS CODE: 541511
SERVICE(S): CUSTOM COMPUTER PROGRAMMING SERVICES
NAICS CODE: 541512
SERVICE(S): COMPUTER SYSTEMS DESIGN SERVICES
NAICS CODE: 541513
SERVICE(S): COMPUTER FACILITIES MANAGEMENT SERVICES
NAICS CODE: 541519
SERVICE(S): OTHER COMPUTER RELATED SERVICES
NAICS CODE: 541611
SERVICE(S): ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGEMENT AND
GENERAL MANAGEMENT CONSULTING