Kieri Solutions provides cybersecurity and IT services to businesses, government, and non-profits.
We believe that all aspects of IT should incorporate cybersecurity, not add it on as a separate step. We have 16 years of hands-on experience engineering and building secure military and hospital networks, so we bring enterprise expectations to every size business.
Specializing in “Resilient IT” – we help you safely implement complex security improvements such as:
- Business Continuity / disaster recovery planning, testing, and documentation
- Designing and verifying security best practices through the software development lifecycle
- Implementing DMZ and enforcing strict firewall rules
- Vulnerability remediation and security policy deployment
- Engineering solutions for high availability and multiple layers of redundancy. Experience migrating clients to highly availability technologies such as VMWare, SAN, clustering, and secure cloud.
- Quality, Change Management, Compliance Framework development and process improvement
- Windows security (such as configuring best practice security and failover options, antivirus, two factor authentication, data at rest)
- GDPR and other security compliance programs